Wednesday 7 April 2010

See Cafe

As I get stuck into my roast duck maki and Alaska maki (salmon, avocado and mayonnaise) I am wondering why this funky little Japanese fusion cafe is so quiet at lunchtimes.

The food is lovely (every time I have had lunch there, whether it be eat in or take away, it is always fresh, light and extremely tasty), the restaurant itself is light filled and very coolly decorated (think huge Japanese paper lantern handing from every spare space on the ceiling) and the location is perfect (a stone's throw from both Paddington and Edgware Road stations and quite a few new office and apartment buildings).

Unfortunately, the things which have let See down consistently from my perspective is the poor customer service (the staff seem nice enough, but have a habit of being quite vague) and the time the food takes to arrive is appalling! I know that there is only one sushi chef, but I have had to wait in excess of 15 minutes every time I have ordered takeaway and 25-30 minutes when dining in. When you are trying to grab lunch in your very limited lunch hour you just can't wait this long - despite the excellent food.

Please, See, try to improve on these few things and I can almost guarantee your business will begin to boom.

See Cafe
4D Praed Street
London W2 1JX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter